Short Learning Programme
R 9 999
Book Your Seat today!
About this programme
Learn a new skill and Unleash your creativity
This 3d printing course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills required to model designs in an open source 3D programme and export to a 3D print service. A 3d printer and startup consumables are provided as part of the course fee.
During the two-day course, students will receive guidance and hands-on training on:
- Setting up their new 3d printer,
- Understanding the capabilities, limitations and uses of their 3d printer
- 3d modelling, and
- Transferring 3d models to a 3d printer
Contact email@example.com to enquire about course start dates.
Take this programme to
- Understand the threat and vulnerability of working in virtual and cyber spaces
- Detect and analyse cybersecurity threats facing teams and organizations
- Identify tools needed to manage cybersecurity risks
- Develop a cybersecurity management and strategy plan to better guide decision-making in organisations
Admission and user requirements
There are NO admission requirements for this short learning programme – simply #CLICKtoLEARN.
3d Printer and consumables Included
Exclusive access to MANCOSA Community. Expand your professional network and increase your employment opportunities.
Earn a microlearning, blockchain credential
Delivery: Contact / In-person
Duration: 2 days
Admission requirements: None
Learning Style: Instructor-led
Safe. Secure. Convenient Payment Options
3D printing Brochure
Send download link to:
Share on social media